|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£30k - 35k per year|
|Contact Name:||Rajul Bhikha|
|Job Published:||July 30, 2019 09:26|
Maintenance Engineer- Food
A Fantastic opportunity has now been made vacant to join a UK leading FMCG production plant for a Maintenance Engineer. This rapidly growing manufacturing company is looking for a technically minded maintenance engineer to join an automated state-of-the-art production plant. The successful Maintenance Engineer will be offered a highly competitive package with opportunities for extensive training and development.
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer:
- Strong mechanical and electrical skills: Bearings, belts, chains, gearboxes, motors, PLC fault finding PPM, sensors.
- Maintenance Engineer with Engineering qualification necessary.
- Advantageous if Maintenance Engineer has experience in food or packaging industry.
The maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Rapidly growing company looking to expand and develop production lines.
- Offering specialist internal and external training for maintenance engineers.
- As the company grows, potential for strong career progression.
Benefits: £35,000 OTE Attractive Shift Pattern, Bespoke training and development
Commutable: Spalding, March, Downham Market, Wisbech, Peterborough
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Rajul Bhikha at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's