|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£32k - 40k per year|
|Contact Name:||Muhnad Ali|
|Job Published:||July 26, 2019 17:18|
Maintenance Engineer – NO WEEKENDS!
Salary: £32,000 - £40,000
I am currently recruiting for my client who is a large global manufacturer within the Birmingham area. My client is a large fast paced manufacturer who works alongside some of the largest food manufacturers within to create their product! My client is a large business and has multiple sites across the UK so if you are looking to join a large business who invests heavily in the engineering team please apply below NOW!
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer:
- The successful maintenance engineer is able to come from any manufacturing background.
- The successful maintenance engineer will need to hold a recognised engineering qualification.
- The successful maintenance engineer will need to be multi-skilled as there is an even split between electrical and mechanical work.
- The successful maintenance engineer will need to be competent at working on reactive maintenance around the factory.
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Working for a large manufacturer with multiple sites across the UK.
- Working on state of the art bespoke machinery in which you will receive full training on.
- Working for a business who invests heavily within the engineering team with brand new lines being installed over the next three months.
- Working for leader within the industry who you will be proud to be a part of!
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, £40,000+
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's