|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£35k - 40k per year + Pension, Healthcare, Succession Plan|
|Contact Name:||Rajul Bhikha|
|Job Published:||July 25, 2019 09:40|
Maintenance Engineer- Days
A fantastic opportunity for a motivated Engineer to join a rapidly growing world class manufacturing plant has now become available. The company have recently opened a brand-new site to facilitate their growing stance in the market. The successful Maintenance Engineer for this position will be working an attractive shift of just days, in a state-of-the-art production plant with fully automated lines. This role offers a successful maintenance Engineer a competitive renumeration package, with bespoke specialist training and opportunity to progress.
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer:
- The maintenance Engineer will be involved in pre-planned maintenance and promptly react to reactive maintenance.
- Holding an Engineering qualification is mandatory to be considered for this Maintenance Engineer role.
- Skills required for this role: belts, bearings, chains, gearboxes, valves, 3 phase motors, relays, drives.
The maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Joining a progressively growing company with plans to open more sites.
- Working a days-based role
- OTE available to increase salary.
Benefits: Pension Healthcare, Succession Plan, £40,000 OTE
Commutable: Wellingborough, Moulton, Brixworth, Kettering
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Rajul Bhikha at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£40k - 44k per year
£42k - 44k per year
£30k - 32k per year + Pension plan with legal and general (company will pay up to 11%), 6x DIS
£29k - 33k per year + k
£36k - 42k per year