|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£45k - 47k per year + Pension,Training,Progression|
|Contact Name:||Rajul Bhikha|
|Job Published:||July 25, 2019 09:22|
Maintenance Engineer- Food
A fantastic opportunity for a motivated Maintenance Engineer to join a UK leading Food production plant has now become available. The successful Maintenance Engineer will be involved in the following areas: Maintenance, projects, and continuous improvement. Working in a state-of-the-art production plant with full automated lines, this role offers an exciting team orientated environment for a technically minded Maintenance Engineer. This position offers a competitive renumeration package, with bespoke specialist training and opportunity to progress.
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer:
- Strong mechanical and electrical skills: Pneumatics, bearings, belts, sensors, relays, drives, motors, control panels, fault-finding of PLC’s (Siemens S7)
- Maintenance Engineer with Engineering qualifications necessary.
- Advantageous if maintenance engineer has experience in projects, continuous improvements and reliability and background in food/pharma/distribution/process.
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Clear succession plan with room for aspiring Maintenance Engineers.
- Offering specialist internal and external training for maintenance Engineers.
- Rapidly growing company looking to expand and develop production lines.
- Bespoke state of the art machinery.
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Succession Plan, £47,000 OTE, Bonus
Commutable: Milton, Melbourn, Haverhill, Newmarket
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Rajul Bhikha at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£42k - 44k per year
£40k - 44k per year
£30k - 32k per year + Pension plan with legal and general (company will pay up to 11%), 6x DIS
£29k - 33k per year + k
£36k - 42k per year