|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£33k per year|
|Contact Name:||Gavin Klinger|
|Job Published:||July 24, 2019 10:24|
Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Benefits: Pension, Holiday, Overtime available as time in lieu
This well established family owned business have created a great reputation in their industry over a number of decades. Due to increases in outputs they require a multi skilled engineer to work on a night shift (12 hour shifts)
This is an excellent opportunity to join a reputable, well established manufacturing company.
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer:
- Multi skilled maintenance engineer either bias
- Electrical engineering or maintenance qualification
- Electrical and mechanical fault finding and maintenance skills
- Previous experience of planned and reactive maintenance
- Continuous improvement experience
- PLC fault finding
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Joining a world renowned, highly reputable manufacturer
- Training and Investment in the maintenance engineers
- Learning new continuous improvement techniques
- Involvement in maintenance projects
- Opportunities to progress within maintenance team
- Excellent benefits package
Commutable from: Tiverton, Exeter, Cullompton
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's