|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£40k - 43k per year + Pension|
|Contact Name:||Philip Di Gesaro|
|Job Published:||August 13, 2019 17:23|
Salary: £40,000 - £43,000
I am looking for a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer to join my client's busiest factory, as a market leader in their field. The company is well established, with many sites in the UK. The candidate MUST have a mechanical qualification and come from a manufacturing background.
Skills required for Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer:
- Maintenance engineer will need both mechanical and electrical skills
- Maintenance Engineer must have a mechanical qualification
- Mechanical: Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Welding, Bearings
- Electrical: Three Phase, Invertors, Wiring
- Maintenance engineer must come from a Manufacturing background
- PPMS/Reactive maintenance/ TPM
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Good Salary Package
- Training - potentially put on courses too (PLC, 17 th Edition etc.)
- Excellent holiday package
- Copious amounts of overtime
Benefits: Pension, OTE - £43k+
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Philip Digesaro
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£31k per year
£37k - 38k per year + Benefits Package
£40k per year + Pension
£37k - 40k per year + Pension
£31k - 33k per year + PENSION & OTHER BENEFITS