|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£40k - 42k per year + Pension+Training|
|Contact Name:||Shabnam Yousoof|
|Job Published:||August 27, 2019 10:17|
A fantastic opportunity to join a world class manufacturing plant is now made vacant for a motivated Maintenance Engineer. The successful applicant for this position will be working for a rapidly growing food manufacturer, whilst working in a state-of-the-art production plant and fully automated lines. This role will allow the successful candidate to be involved in all areas of engineer: Maintenance, Projects and Continuous Improvement. With a competitive remuneration package, an ongoing training matrix and the opportunity to progress, this is a fantastic opportunity for any technically minded Engineer.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- To be considered for this Maintenance Engineer you need to be strong both mechanically and electrically.
- This role will require mechanical skills but does holds a strong electrical bias: sensors, relays, drives, motors, control panels, fault finding of PLCs– Siemens s7.
- Holding an Engineering Qualification is a necessity to be consider for this Engineering Team Leader
- Experience in projects, continuous improvements or reliability is advantageous.
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- The Successful candidate will be benefit from working on bespoke state of the art equipment, with continuous investments being made.
- With a clear succession plan in place, there is room for profession for aspirational Engineers.
- Working for a rapidly growing company with plans to add to the site.
- The Maintenance Engineer will be offered an abundance of courses to strengthen skills.
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Succession Plan, £45,000 OTE
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert or email: Shabnam.Yousoof@pioneer-selection.co.uk
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's