|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£28k - 36k per year|
|Contact Name:||Adem Halil|
|Job Published:||August 13, 2019 16:39|
MAINTENANCE ENGINEER – DOUBLE DAYS
We are recruiting for multi-skilled maintenance engineer for an industrial manufacturer. The business has several sites across the UK and an opening has arisen on their flagship site in the Fulking area. We are a specialists manufacturing conglomerate which has recently received a £200M injection into the business. The business has the capacity to provide a tailor-made training programme for engineers that focuses on an engineer’s strength and develops any weaknesses. Our client is a leader within its sector; thus, their continued growth means that there will be an opportunity for engineers to continually progress with the business at their own pace. This is not an opportunity to be missed!
Skills required for maintenance engineer:
- The maintenance engineer will need to be willing to work earlier and lates.
- The maintenance engineer will need to have an engineering qualification.
- The maintenance engineer will need to have experience working in an FMCG environment.
- The maintenance engineer will need to have experience working on mechanical (gearboxes, bearings, chains, pumps, pneumatics, valves etc) and electrical faults (three phase motors, sensors, relays, inverters, drives, relays, contactors).
- The maintenance engineer should have experience carrying out pre-planned/ reactive maintenance.
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- The maintenance engineer will receive intense training.
- The maintenance engineer will be entitled to a £3,000 annual training budget.
- The maintenance engineer will get the chance to work on new equipment
- The maintenance engineer will get the chance to work on a brand-new state of the art site.
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, £40,000 OTE, Training.
Commutable: Brighton, Fulking, Burgess Hill, Falmer.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Adem Halil at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£42k - 44k per year
£40k - 44k per year
£30k - 32k per year + Pension plan with legal and general (company will pay up to 11%), 6x DIS
£29k - 33k per year + k
£36k - 42k per year