|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£30k - 33k per year + Pension, Overtime, No Weekends, No Nights|
|Contact Name:||Glenn Hudson|
|Job Published:||July 12, 2019 10:47|
Maintenance Engineer- FMCG
Double Days M-F 6am - 2pm or 2pm - 10pm
Salary - £30,000 - £33,000
I am currently recruiting for a company that is going through massive growth and requires a Multi-Skilled Engineer to help maintain factory and plant equipment. Due to the business's growth as a group this site has been given more responsibilituy which in turn creates the need for a multi-skilled maintenance engineer. The business has recently acquired new machinery, and due to the client demand have parts of the factory that are automated, the multi-skilled engineer they are looking for will need to have an appreciation of working in an automated factory. The maintenance engineer will benefit from joining a company that is willing to invest in training and development and offer a very generous salary for a days based position. The Maintenance Engineer they are looking for will have a natural organic route to progression.
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer:
- Multi skilled engineer - electrical bias or strong electrical knowledge
- Electrical engineering or maintenance qualification
- Electrical and mechanical fault finding and maintenance skills
- Previous experience of planned and reactive maintenance
- Continuous improvement experience
- PLC fault finding
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Joining a renowned manufacturer
- Training and Investment in the maintenance engineers
- Learning new continuous improvement techniques
- Involvement in maintenance projects
- Opportunities to progress within maintenance team
Commutable From: - Newport, Caldicot, Gloucester, Bristol, Yate, Keynsham
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's