|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£35k - 37k per year + Pension, Overtime, No Weekends|
|Contact Name:||Glenn Hudson|
|Job Published:||July 08, 2019 09:50|
Maintenance Engineer- FMCG
Days M-F 8am - 5pm
Salary - £35,000 - £37,000
I am currently recruiting for a company that is going through massive growth and requires a Multi-Skilled Engineer to help maintain factory and plant equipment. As a business they are going through sustainable growth and due to increase in customer orders they require an increase in production volumes. The maintenance engineer will benefit from joining a company that is willing to invest in training and development and offer a very generous salary for a days based position. The Maintenance Engineer they are looking for will have a natural organic route to progression.
The role will involve working Autonomously and as a sole engineer, you will need to be confident and competent working on your own.
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer:
- Multi skilled engineer - electrical bias or strong electrical knowledge
- Electrical engineering or maintenance qualification
- Electrical and mechanical fault finding and maintenance skills
- Previous experience of planned and reactive maintenance
- Continuous improvement experience
- PLC fault finding
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Joining a renowned manufacturer
- Training and Investment in the maintenance engineers
- Learning new continuous improvement techniques
- Involvement in maintenance projects
- Opportunities to progress within maintenance team
Commutable From: - Swindon, Gloucester, Melksham, Bristol, Yate, Keynsham
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's