|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£44k - 47k per year + Training+Progression+Pension+Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Rajul Bhikha|
|Job Published:||July 02, 2019 11:54|
Maintenance Engineer- Food
Location: Bedfordshire, Milton Keynes
A fantastic opportunity for a motivated Maintenance Engineer to join a rapidly growing world class manufacturing plant has now become available. The successful Maintenance Engineer will be involved in the following areas: Maintenance, projects and continuous improvement. Working in a state-of-the-art production plant with fully automated lines, this role offers an exciting team orientated environment for a technically minded Maintenance Engineer. This position offers a competitive renumeration package, with bespoke specialist training and opportunity to progress.
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer:
- Strong mechanical and electrical skills: Pneumatics, bearings, belts, Sensors relays, drives, motors, control panels, fault finding of PLC’s (Siemens s7)
- Maintenance engineer with Engineering qualification necessary.
- Advantageous if maintenance engineer has experience in projects, continuous improvements and reliability and background in food/pharma/distribution/process.
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Clear succession plan with room for aspiring Maintenance Engineers.
- Offering specialist internal and external training for Maintenance Engineers.
- Rapidly growing company looking to expand and develop production lines.
- Bespoke state of the art machinery.
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Succession Plan, £47,000 OTE, Bonus
Commutable: Milton Keynes, Corby, Aylesbury, Luton
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Rajul Bhikha at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's