|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£40.5k per year + Pension + Other benefits|
|Contact Name:||Philip Di Gesaro|
|Job Published:||July 01, 2019 17:33|
I am looking for a multi skilled maintenance engineer to join my client's busiest factory, as a market leader in their field and rapidly expanding to take control of their respected field, they're keen to employ an experienced multi skilled engineer to work on all mechanical and electrical issues across the factory as well as having some PLC knowledge. The company is well established, with many sites in the UK. The candidate MUST have a recognised engineering qualification and come from a manufacturing background.
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer:
- Maintenance Engineer must be Electrically biased
- Maintenance Engineer MUST have an Electrical qualification
- The ideal candidate will need to have manufacturing experience
- Maintenance Engineer background (Manufacturing, heavy, industrial or FMCG/ food)
- Maintenance engineer to have strong electrical and mechanical skills
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Chance to join a very large secure organisation
- Pension, Healthcare, Overtime, Bonus
- Career progression
- Developing skills through internal training
Benefits: Excellent salary, contributory pension, Holidays, Overtime and Bonus available
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Philip Digesaro
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's