|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£25k - 35k per year + Pension|
|Contact Name:||Luciano De Filippo|
|Job Published:||June 26, 2019 14:38|
Maintenance Engineer – Days
Salary: £25,000 - £35,000
A fantastic opportunity has opened for a multi-skilled electrically biased engineer, working for a large company with multiple sites. Due to growth my client is looking for a maintenance engineer from related industries. My client offers security and progression for the right engineer, this role you will be responsible for both electrical and mechanical fault finding on a wide range of machinery from; flow wrappers, mixers, ovens, multi head weighs, float bag conveyors, labeling equipment and conveyor systems. You will also to be required to help improve efficiencies. The majority of the job role will be responding to breakdowns and carrying out planned preventative maintenance.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- The succesful Maintenance Engineer will have an Engineering Qualification
- To beneift the Maintenance engineer they will have a Manufacturing background
- To be competent in electrical and mechanical fault finding will be beneficial for the Maintenance Engineer
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- State of the art modern site
- Working in a company who are established market leaders within their field and now supply their products nationally.
- Ample training courses and progression development
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Succession Plan
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Luciano De Filippo
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's