|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Location:||Milton Keynes Village|
|Salary:||£45k per year + Pension+ Life assurance+ Progression|
|Contact Name:||Shabnam Yousoof|
|Job Published:||June 21, 2019 16:01|
Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer - FMCG
Location: Milton Keynes
A fantastic opportunity to join a well renowned and globally recognised FMCG plant is now vacant. Looking to be filled with an electrically bias Maintenance Engineer who has experience working in a similar field, electrical qualifications, and has a basic understanding on working on PLCs. For the ideal candidate the package on offer is more than generous, which includes but is not limited to; very competitive salary with the ability to make an excess of £50,000. Ongoing training, a clear route to progression, pension, health care, and so on.
Skills required for the Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer:
- Pre-planned and reactive maintenance on site
- Multi skilled, but ideally electrically bias
- Engineering Qualifications
- Open to backgrounds, if there is some form of exposure to manufacturing.
- There are PLCs on site, the successful candidate will need to be able to fault find
The Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Joining a purpose-built site that boasts in size and equipment
- They are market leaders within their field and now supply their products worldwide.
- They turnover millions each year.
- OTE allows for increase in salary
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Succession Plan, £50,000 OTE
Commutable: High Wycombe, Buckingham, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, Bicester, Oxfordshire
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Shabnam Yousoof on;
Tel: 020 8166 5252 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's