|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£36k per year|
|Contact Name:||Waheed Anjum|
|Job Published:||March 16, 2020 12:12|
Salary: £36,000 + Bonus
We are currently recruting for a multi skilled maintenance engineer to work for an established manufacturing company based near Nazeing, Essex. The maintenance engineer will be involved in all site planned and reactive maintenance on industrial production machinery. You will be working on a M-F Days role and will need to have an engineering qualification and experience in manufacturing industries.This is a fantastic time to join the buiness as a maintenance engineer as they expanding rapidly with opportunities to train and develop your skills.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- You MUST have an engineeering qualification (BTEC Level 3 or City and Guilds Level 3 Minimum)
- Electrical work on 3phase, invertors, rectifiers, motors, relays, sensors, drives
- Mechanical work on gearboxes, belts, bearings, chains, pneumatics
- Planned & reactive maintenance on the factory machinery
- Positive Attitude
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Training in Electrical or Mechanical
- Competitive benefits and pension package
- Continued investment in the site
- Chances to progress into senior engineering roles
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Training
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£40k per year + Basic Pension
£38k - 44k per year
£38k per year
£30k - 36k per year + Health care, pension, Lifetime insurance, OT 1.5/2 on weekends
£38k - 41k per year