|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£46.5k per year|
|Contact Name:||Adem Halil|
|Job Published:||June 19, 2019 12:55|
A leading FMCG company are looking for a maintenance engineer to join their team within their newly developed site in Hertford. As the Maintenance Engineer you will need good knowledge of electrical fault finding as well as sound mechanical skills. The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from working for a company that is the leading company in the field.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- The Maintenance Engineer will need to be multi-skilled with an electrical bias.
- The Maintenance Engineer will need to be from a factory background.
- The Maintenance Engineer will need to be competent at dealing with Mechanical and electrical faults.
- The Maintenance Engineer will need to have an engineering qualification.
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Working for a Global leader in the industry.
- Paid qualifications/certifications and extensive on the job training.
- Working on a brand-new site
- Receiving a very generous pension package.
Commutable: Hertford, Hoddesdon, Harlow, Broxbourne.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Adem Halil.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's