|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£20 - 30 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Luke Gaskin|
|Job Published:||June 07, 2019 15:48|
MAINTENANCE ENGINEER – KENT – 3 MONTHS - UPTO £30PH
An exciting position has become available for one of the world’s fastest growing Pharmaceutical companies, we are currently looking for a Maintenance Engineer to join their rapidly growing team for an initial 3-month basis.
You will be responsible for;
- Fault finding with PLC’s
- All onsite maintenance (Reactive, Preventative planned maintenance)
- Playing a key role across several projects
- Keeping downtime to a minimum by dealing with breakdowns promptly
- To make alterations and suggestions for Continuous Improvement projects
You will have the following Maintenance Engineering skills;
- Controls Systems experience
- Machinery maintenance experience
- Electrical and mechanical experience
- 17th or 18th Edition
- PLC/Electrical fault finding
This is an opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer to work on an exciting project at one of the worlds fastest growing Pharmaceutical companies, paying up to £30ph over an initial 3-month contract.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Luke Gaskin at Pioneer Selection on 0203 887 9519
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's