|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£28k - 32k per year|
|Contact Name:||Adem Halil|
|Job Published:||June 05, 2019 20:17|
Salary: £28,000-£32,000 + 3K OT
A leading FMCG company are looking for a maintenance engineer to join their team within their newly developed site in Sittingbourne. As the Maintenance Engineer you will need good knowledge of electrical fault finding as well as sound mechanical skills. The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from working for a company with constant development and progression.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- The Maintenance Engineer will need to be multi-skilled with an electrical bias.
- The Maintenance Engineer will need to be from an industrial background.
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Working for a global leader in the industry.
- Paid qualifications/certifications and extensive on the job training.
- Working on a brand-new site
- Receiving a very generous pension package.
Commutable: Sittingbourne, Maidstone, Rochester, Stockbury.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Adem Halil.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's