|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£41k per year|
|Contact Name:||Waheed Anjum|
|Job Published:||May 29, 2019 16:26|
Maintenance Engineer - DAYS
I am currently recruiting for a maintenance engineer to work for a large industrial food manufacturing company based in Liverpool. The maintenance engineer will be involved in carrying out planned and reactive maintenance on industrial production machinery such as mixers, hoppers, Silos, packaging machines, PLCs etc. The Maintenance engineer MUST have an electrical qualification and come from a industrial manufacturing background. This role is working M-F Days with no weekends and the client is willing to offer excellent benefits.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- Engineering Qualification in Electrical Engineering
- The Engineer must come from a manufacturing background
- Electrical experience on Motors, inverters, drives, sensors, relays, PLCs
- Mechanical work on gearboxes, belts, bearings, chains, welding
- PLC Fault finding and modifying
- Strong Proactive attitude
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Training and technical development
- Career progression
- Excellent Benefits Package
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Overtime
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's