|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£34k - 35k per year|
|Contact Name:||Joe McAuliffe|
|Job Published:||July 22, 2019 12:00|
Salary: £34,000 - £36,000
My client are an industry leading FMCG manufacturer, producing a range of products sold globally. As the Maintenance Engineer, you will gain exposure to some state of the art machinery, along with modernised processes and a fantastic Engineering team. You will have access to specialist training on their bespoke machinery, not available anywhere else in the world, each piece specifically crafted by their in-house design team. If you enjoy learning, and are seeking an opportunity to develop your engineering skills and career, then this role is for you.
The Maintenance Engineer will be equipped with a bespoke training program, be offered a competitive salary, working an attractive shift, as well as having the opportunity to progress within the business.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- The Maintenance Engineer will be required to use both Mechanical and Electrical skills, however a Mechanical bias is preferred.
- Holding an Engineering qualification is a necessity for this Maintenance Engineer role.
- Previous Experience working in the following industries will be advantageous: Food and Drink, FMCG, Distribution, Packaging.
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Working for a market leading manufacturer who invest heavily in their engineering team.
- Offering a bespoke training programme.
- Being part of and working amongst an incredibly friendly, family-oriented team and company.
- The Maintenance Engineer will have many opportunities to progress into a more Senior role should they wish to (due to company expansion).
Commutable from: Northampton, Oxford, St Albans, Bedford, Milton Keynes
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Joe McAuliffe
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£36k - 40k per year + Pension, Healthcare
£31,350 per year + Pension, Healthcare
£34.5k per year + Other benefits
£44,967 per year + Pension, Healthcare
£38k - 39k per year + Pension, Overtime, Progression