|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£28k per year + Pension|
|Contact Name:||Luciano De Filippo|
|Job Published:||May 15, 2019 12:38|
Maintenance Engineer – DAYS ONLY!
I am currently recruiting for my client who is a large food manufacturer within the Lincolnshire area. My client is looking to appoint a Maintenance Engineer due to continued growth as they set themselves up for a record breaking 2018! My client is a large business so if you are looking to join a large business who invests heavily in the engineering team please apply below NOW!
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer:
- The successful maintenance engineer is able to come from any manufacturing background.
- The successful maintenance engineer will need to hold a recognised engineering qualification.
- The successful maintenance engineer will need to be competent at working on reactive maintenance around the factory.
- A 17th Edition qualification would be ideal for the successful Maintenance Engineer.
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Working for a large manufacturer who invest heavily in training.
- Working for a business who invests heavily within the engineering team.
- Working for leader within the industry who you will be proud to be a part of!
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, £28,000+
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Luciano De Filippo on;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's