|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£45k per year + Pension|
|Contact Name:||Luciano De Filippo|
|Job Published:||May 16, 2019 09:47|
Electrical Engineer - DAYS
My client is one of the largest industrial manufacturers in the UK and are looking recruit an Electrical Engineer to join their growing team, the successful Electrical Engineer will be required to help maintain, service and repair all plant equipment.
The role will be to provide support to the engineers, project work, day to day management and to ensure delivery of plant reliability.
Skills required for the Electrical Engineer:
- The successful Electrical Engineer must be Electrically bias.
- The Electrical Engineer must be comfortable working alone and in a team.
- 17th Edition would be a must for the Electrical Engineer.
- The Electrical Engineer will have a recognised Electrical qualification.
- IOSH/NBOSH safety accreditation would benefit the successful Electrical Engineer
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Working for one of the largest manufacturers in the UK.
- Competitive salary package.
- Investment into the candidate as well as the company.
- Copious amounts of overtime.
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's