|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£41k - 42k per year + Yes|
|Contact Name:||Jamie Sharp|
|Job Published:||July 20, 2019 07:59|
Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer - FMCG
Salary: £41,000 - £42,000
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a multi-skilled maintenance engineer to join a well-known, multi-national FMCG manufacturing company, who are one of the market leaders within their chosen sector. My client is in search of a multi skilled maintenance engineer, to add to their current team of experienced, hardworking, maintenance engineers to assist with the continued growth.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer must hold a relevant electrical qualification
- Previous experience of working within a FMCG, food, pharmaceutical or packaging environment would be advantageous
- Being able to fault find on PLC's is a must for the maintenance engineer
- Mechanically - belts, bearings, chains
- Electrical - 3 phase, AC-DC invertor drives, star-delta motors, relays, contactors, control panels
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Large, already established organisation
- More scalability
- Turnover well within the £100billions
- Excellent working environment
- Fantastic salary and benefits package
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, £47k OTE
Commutable: Norwich, Attleborough, Great Yarmouth and North Walsham
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Jamie Sharp on;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£42k per year + Pension & other
£37k - 39k per year + Basic Pension
£30k - 34k per year + Pension
£40k - 43k per year + PENSION & OTHER BENEFITS
£28k - 35k per year + Pension, Bonus, OTE 37k+