|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£35k - 40k per year|
|Contact Name:||Adem Halil|
|Job Published:||July 10, 2019 10:04|
OTE: £46,000 OTE
I am currently recruiting for an industrial manufacturer in the Bexhill-on-Sea area who are looking for a maintenance engineer. My client has a brand-new site and are looking for a multi-skilled maintenance engineer, with an electrical bias, to join their team. The right candidate will benefit from in house machinery training and the chance to be put on additional electrical, mechanical and PLC courses.
Skills acquired to be a Maintenance Engineer:
- The correct candidate will need to have an electrical qualification
- The maintenance engineer will need to be willing to work days and nights.
- Ideally the Maintenance Engineer will be electrically biased.
- The Maintenance Engineer will need to do planned and reactive maintenance on industrial equipment.
- The right candidate will need to have had prior experience working in a manufacturing background.
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from working in a company that can put new staff on additional qualification courses.
- The right candidate will benefit from receiving private healthcare and childcare vouchers.
- The Maintenance Engineer will get a chance to work in a brand-new site.
- The Maintenance Engineer will get the chance to work for a leading manufacturer in its industry.
- The right candidate will be entitled to 25 days payed holiday, plus bank holidays.
Benefits: Technical progression, Healthcare, £46,000 OTE, training.
Commutable: Westcott, Catsfield, Hailsham, Folkington, East Dean.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Adem Halil at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's