|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£35k per year|
|Contact Name:||Adem Halil|
|Job Published:||July 10, 2019 10:04|
My client is looking for a Multiskilled maintenance engineer with an electrical bias to work in their manufacturing facility based in Maidstone. The successful candidate for the Maintenance Engineer role will be joining a company that is undergoing massive expansion. The successful Maintenance engineer will be provided with tailor made inhouse training and the chance to be put on additional qualification courses.
Skills required for the maintenance engineer:
- The successful Maintenance engineer must be multi-skilled with an electrical bias.
- The successful Maintenance engineer must be from a manufacturing background.
- The successful Maintenance engineer must have experience doing pre-planned and reactive maintenance.
- The successful Maintenance engineer must be able to deal with mechanical and electrical faults.
- Mechanical faults: gearboxes, bearings, belts, chains, pumps, hydraulics, pneumatics.
- Electrical faults: sensors, relays, inverters, drives, PLC fault finding, motors.
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- The successful candidate will be provided with Inhouse and external training courses.
- The successful candidate will be joining a company who regularly invest in: training and qualification courses.
Benefits: £35,000, training, private pension
Commutable: Maidstone, Gravesend, Sittingbourne, Chatham
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Consultant Adem Halil at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's