|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£30k per year + OTE 35K|
|Contact Name:||Holly Robinson|
|Job Published:||May 01, 2019 11:16|
Maintenance Engineer - Manufacturing
Salary: £30,000 OTE £35k +
Benefits: pension, bonus scheme, health care, life assurance, death in service, holiday days
Location: Bristol MONDAY TO FRIDAY DAYS
(NO WEEKENDS OR NIGHTS)
This large manufacturing organisation has been going for over 100 years and began as a small family run business. Now is one of the biggest FMCG manufacturers in Bristol and now we have an opportunity arise to recruit for an electrically biased maintenance engineer. They have recently invested heavily into the engineering department so you will enjoy wokring on this state of the art equiptment. There is a mixture of old machinery as well to give you variety of activities to work on during the day.
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer:
- Multi skilled engineer - electrical bias
- Manufacturing background - Truly Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer.
- Electrical and mechanical fault finding and maintenance skills
- Previous experience of planned and reactive maintenance
- Continuous improvement experience
- Self driven
- Steady career history or FMCG experience
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Joining a renowned manufacturer
- Progression opportunities
- Investment into the factory
- Modern machinery
- Subsidized cafe
- Training and Investment in the maintenance engineers
- Performance related bonus
- Learning new continuous improvement techniques
- Project work
- Flexible working
- Private health care
Benefits: Pension, Bonus, Overtime, Healthcare.
Commutable from: Bristol, Siston, Abston, Keynsham, Lansdown, Hinton, Marshfield
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert or call Holly Robinson at Pioneer.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's