|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£35k - 40k per year + Life Insurance, Pension, Others|
|Contact Name:||Glenn Hudson|
|Job Published:||July 23, 2019 11:17|
Maintenance Engineer - Mechanical Bias
OTE - £40,000
Monday to Friday - DAYS (NO NIGHTS)
Benefits: Pension, Overtime, Bonus, Holiday
We are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer to join a family run company based in the heart of somerset that is going through huge expansions with objectives to become a leader within its field. The business is currently thriving which in turn has allowed heavy investment into state of the art machinery operating at a high-tec level. As they are going through huge growth they are in need of another Maintenance engineer, the maintenance engineer will benefit from joining a family run business and a very close knit team. The Maintenance Engineer will learn from some of the best engineers in the area, that offer expertise in the FMCG Industry the company offers specialised extrenal training courses to each individuals needs.
Last year the business recorded in excess of £20 Million in turnover and has a goal to achieve Turnover of £30Million in 2020, to do this they require an additional Mechanically biased Maintenance Engineer to achieve their goal and allow them to meet new customer needs. As the business currently works with main supermarkets in the UK they are looking to broaden their horizons.
The business has a lot to offer their employee's such as; an extremely generous salary, pension amongst other things. The business is built from a very strong family run ethos that ripples through the employee's which creates an outstanding culture and has become one of Somersets top companies to work for.
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer:
- Multi skilled maintenance engineer Mechanical Bias
- Mechanical engineering or maintenance qualification
- Mechanical fault finding and maintenance skills - Bearings, Belts, Chains, Pneuamatics, Gearboxes.
- Previous experience of planned and reactive maintenance within a manufacturing environment
- Continuous improvement experience
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Joining a world renowned, highly reputable manufacturer.
- Joining a family run business with a fantastic working culture.
- Training and Investment in the maintenance engineers.
- Learning new continuous improvement techniques.
- Involvement in maintenance projects.
- Opportunities to progress within maintenance team.
- Excellent benefits package.
Benefits: 10% Pension, Overtime, 25 Days Holiday
Commutable from: Yeovil, Crewkerne, Shepton Mallet, Frome, South Bristol
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£38k - 42.5k per year + sick pay/ Private healthcare/pension
£44k - 49k per year + Pension
£44k - 49k per year + Pension
£35k - 36k per year + Contributory pension, cycle to work scheme, life insurance, bonus, share purch
£30k - 36k per year