|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£40k per year|
|Contact Name:||Waheed Anjum|
|Job Published:||April 29, 2019 11:52|
Maintenance Engineer - M-F Days
I am currently recruiting for a maintenance engineer to work for a world class food manufacturing company based in Tilbury. The company is well established and has over 15 manufacturing sites in the UK. They are a very profitable business which offers long term career progression and development. The Maintenance engineer will get involved in planned and reactive maintenance on fast paced production machinery. The candidate needs to be multi skilled with strong electrical and mechanical experience.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- Engineering Qualification in Electrical Engineering
- The Engineer must come from a manufacturing background
- Electrical experience on Motors, inverters, drives, sensors, relays
- Mechanical work on gearboxes, belts, bearings, chains, welding
- PLC Fault finding and modifying
- Strong Proactive attitude
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Training and technical development
- Career progression
- Excellent Benefits Package
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Overtime
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's