|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£28k per year|
|Contact Name:||Adem Halil|
|Job Published:||May 10, 2019 09:43|
Salary: £28,000 - £37,000 OTE
A leading engineering company based in Wellingborough are now looking to recruit a Multi Skilled maintenance engineer, with a mechanical bias to join their rapidly growing team. The right maintenance engineer will benefit from working in a company that regularly receives investment in the millions of pounds. The successful maintenance engineer will be working with a leading company in its field.
Skills acquired to be a Maintenance Engineer:
- Ideally the Maintenance Engineer will be multi-skilled with a mechanical bias.
- The successful Maintenance Engineer can be from a factory or forces background.
- The successful Maintenance Engineer will need to have had prior experience working on heavy industrial machinery.
- The successful maintenance engineer will need to be able to work on mechanical faults such as, gearboxes, bearings, chains, hydraulics, pneumatics, belts, pumps.
- Electrical faults such as: sensors, relays, three phase motors, drives.
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- The right candidate will benefit from receiving private healthcare.
- The Maintenance Engineer will receive a generous pension
- The Maintenance Engineer will get the chance to work for a leading company in its industry.
- The right candidate will be entitled to 22 days payed holiday, plus bank holidays.
Benefits: Training, Pension, Great Company.
Commutable: Kettering, St Neots, Bedford
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Adem Halil at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£36k - 40k per year + Pension, Healthcare
£31,350 per year + Pension, Healthcare
£34.5k per year + Other benefits
£44,967 per year + Pension, Healthcare
£38k - 39k per year + Pension, Overtime, Progression