|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£28k - 30k per year + Overtime, Holiday,|
|Contact Name:||Suraj Chauhan|
|Job Published:||April 30, 2019 17:01|
Mechanical, Electrical or Multi-Skilled Maintenace Engineer
Days ( No Nights )
£28,000 - £30,000 OTE 40,000
Benefits: Holiday, Bonus, Attractive Pension
This highly successful market leading company have been at the forefront of their industry for a number of years. A great opportunity has arisen with this well established company that are looking for an Maintenance Engineer to work within the largest Single dedicated site, delivering to one of the largest chains in the UK. The engineer will be working as part of an established engineering team with this role offering the engineer a high level of autonomy and technical challenges, So for an engineer looking to progress and further develop this is one not to miss.
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer:
- Multi skilled, Mechanical or Electrical Engineer
- Forces Background considered
- Manufacturing experience
- High speed Manufacturing factory fault finding and maintenance skills
- Previous experience of planned and reactive maintenance
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Joining a renowned manufacturer
- Training and Investment in the maintenance engineers
- Learning new continuous improvement techniques
- Involvement in maintenance projects
- Opportunities to progress within maintenance team
Commutable from: Gloucester, Ross on Wye
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's