|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£30k - 35k per year + Bonus, Overtime, Pension|
|Contact Name:||Glenn Hudson|
|Job Published:||April 24, 2019 12:35|
Multi-skilled - Maintenance Engineer – Building Materials
Location – South Wales
Salary – £30,000 - £35,000
OTE - £35,000
Shift - 3 Shift
We are currently looking for Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer to join a large Building Material Manufacturer in Newport. The successful Maintenance Engineer will join a company that is currently thriving and looking to improve their productivity at this site. As the Maintenance Engineer, you will assist your colleagues through minimizing downtime of Machinery on site by immediately reacting to breakdowns. The successful Maintenance Engineer will have the opportunity to work in a very skilled team with a positive, will-to-win ethos. After recently investing in a new production line there is a need for another multi-skileld disciplined engineer to join the business. They are very keen on interviewing candidates that have worked within a manufacturing environment.
You will need for this role:
- Confident working on a shift sometimes on your own.
- Multi skilled engineer – Good understanding of both mechanical and electrical faults
- Confident working with 3phase, single phase, motors, sensors, relays and an understanding of PLC's.
- Electrical engineering or maintenance qualification.-
- The mainteancne engineer will need to be confident working with -
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Joining a Renowned company that is continuing to grow year on year.
- In depth induction and training.
- Opportunity to work on some automated equipment.
- Opportunity to learn how to work on some very bespoke machinery
Commutable from: Cardiff, Newport, Caerphilly, Barry, Cwmbran
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Glenn Hudson at Pioneer-Selection.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's