|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£27k - 33k per year + Pension Scheme|
|Contact Name:||Matthew Lye|
|Job Published:||April 17, 2019 12:45|
Salary: £27,000 - £33,000
Location: Burnley, Lancashire
A new role has just become available for a mechanical biased maintenance engineer to join a growing manufacturing business at their facility in Lancashire. The business has been through a large transition period and are now looking to grow and develop the engineering department. This is a great opportunity to get into industrial manufacturing and build a career with a business with big plans.
Skills required for maintenance engineer:
- Multi skilled engineer
- Mechanical Bias
- Engineering Qualification - Ideally Level 3
- Industrial Engineering/ Manufacturing Experience
- Mechanical and electrical skills
- Role will involve planned and Reactive maintenance
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Monday to Friday Shift Pattern
- Growing business that is investing in new machinery
- Training and development from skilled managers
- Investment in engineers' career
- Varied machinery on site.
Benefits: Pension, Scheme
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Matthew Lye at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's