|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£42k - 44k per year|
|Contact Name:||Holly Robinson|
|Job Published:||June 25, 2019 09:39|
Maintenance Engineer - Manufacturing
Salary: £42000 - £45000
Benefits: pension, bonus scheme, health care, life assurance, death in service, holiday days
4 on 4 off Days and Nights
This large blue chip manufacturing company, with a turnover of more than £6 billion, employing around 30,000 staff are seeking a multi skilled maintenance engineer at their state of the art site in Shropshire. The training they offer is fantastic to develop an engineer to become as multi disciplined as possible. They supply to all major supermarkets and are a market leader in their industry who have world wide connections. During the day there is a vast variety of machinery to work on, mixture of brand new automated and old machinery as well.
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer:
- Multi skilled engineer - mech or elec bias
- Manufacturing background - Truly Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer.
- Electrical and mechanical fault finding and maintenance skills
- Previous experience of planned and reactive maintenance
- Continuous improvement experience
- Self driven
- Steady career history or FMCG experience
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Joining a renowned manufacturer
- Progression opportunities
- Investment into the factory
- Modern machinery
- subsidized cafe
- Training and Investment in the maintenance engineers
- Performance related bonus
- Learning new continuous improvement techniques
- Project work
- Flexible working
- Private health care
Benefits: Pension, Bonus, Overtime, Healthcare.
Commutable from: Stretford, Pendlebury, Urmston, Prestwich, Worlsey, Sale, Bolton, Middleton
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert or call Holly Robinson at Pioneer.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's