|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£30k per year|
|Contact Name:||Waheed Anjum|
|Job Published:||May 13, 2019 18:53|
Maintenance Engineer - Double Days
I am currently recruiting for an experienced electrical biased maintenance engineer to work for a leading manufacturer in the Fakenham area. The electrical maintenance engineer will be involved in planned and reactive maintenance on industrial production machinery on site. The maintenance engineer will be developed technically as the company do offer on the job training and external training courses. This is an excellent role for someone who enjoys hands on maintenance work and wants to work on interested market leading technology.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- The Maintenance Engineer MUST have a electrical qualification
- Expeirence working in an fast paced factory environement
- Electrical Maintenance Experience on Inverters, Drives, Motors, Sensors, Relays, Contactors, Fault Finding, Etc
- Mechanical Maintenance Experience with Hydraulics, Pnematics, Gearboxes, Belts, Bearings, Chains, Etc
- Good Attitude and willing to learn
The Electrical Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Working for a very large established company with secure future
- Career development
- Technical Training on machinery
- External Training
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Training
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£42k - 44k per year
£40k - 44k per year
£30k - 32k per year + Pension plan with legal and general (company will pay up to 11%), 6x DIS
£29k - 33k per year + k
£36k - 42k per year