|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£42k - 44k per year|
|Contact Name:||Holly Robinson|
|Job Published:||April 25, 2019 10:29|
Maintenance Engineer - Manufacturing
Salary: £42000 - £45000
Benefits: pension, bonus scheme, health care, life assurance, death in service, holiday days
4 on 4 off Days and Nights
This highly successful market leading company have been growing for a number of years and have undergone fantastic investment. Due to an ever increasing workload in production, they are recruiting for a experienced multi skilled maintenance engineer to work a 4 on 4 off shift pattern. The role of the maintenance enigneer will be to keep production running smoothly, you will react to breakdowns and carry out pre planned maintenance. You will be very active in this role as there is so much going on within the factory due to the amount of machinery to work on, as well as thinking of new continuous improvement techniques.
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer:
- Multi skilled engineer - mech or elec bias
- Manufacturing background - Truly Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer.
- Electrical and mechanical fault finding and maintenance skills
- Previous experience of planned and reactive maintenance
- Continuous improvement experience
- Self driven
- Steady career history or FMCG experience
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Joining a renowned manufacturer
- Progression opportunities
- Investment into the factory
- Modern machinery
- subsidized cafe
- Training and Investment in the maintenance engineers
- Performance related bonus
- Learning new continuous improvement techniques
- Project work
- Flexible working
- Private health care
Benefits: Pension, Bonus, Overtime, Healthcare.
Commutable from: Marchington, Needwood, Derby
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert or call Holly Robinson at Pioneer.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's