|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£35k - 37k per year|
|Contact Name:||Holly Robinson|
|Job Published:||May 14, 2019 09:48|
Maintenance Engineer - Manufacturing
Salary: £35000 - £37000
Benefits: pension, bonus scheme, health care, life assurance, death in service, holiday days
Favourible shift, package and career prospects
This large manufacturing organisation employs over 18,000 staff, with over 100 sites worldwide, with a turnover of more than £10 billion they are seeking to recruit an electrically biased multi skilled maintenance engineer to join the team in Wiltshire. With this fantastic opportunity you will be part of a lively mix of engineers who enjoy carrying out PPM's and reactive maintenance across the wide variety of high tech machinery. The company can offer you sercutity along with amazing career prospects.
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer:
- Multi skilled engineer - electrical bias
- Manufacturing background - Truly Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer.
- Electrical and mechanical fault finding and maintenance skills
- Previous experience of planned and reactive maintenance
- Continuous improvement experience
- Self driven
- Steady career history or FMCG experience
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Joining a renowned manufacturer
- Progression opportunities
- Investment into the factory
- Modern machinery
- Subsidized cafe
- Training and Investment in the maintenance engineers
- Performance related bonus
- Learning new continuous improvement techniques
- Project work
- Flexible working
- Private health care
Benefits: Pension, Bonus, Overtime, Healthcare.
Commutable from: Chippenam, Wiltshire, Amesbury, Warminster, Swindon, Salisbury, Marlborough, Andover
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert or call Holly Robinson at Pioneer.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's