|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£28k - 35k per year + Pension, Bonus, OTE 37k+|
|Contact Name:||Jamie Sharp|
|Job Published:||September 16, 2019 09:24|
Maintenance Engineer – Manufacturing
Salary: £28,000 - £35,000
A reputable manufacturer that supply to the food and drinks industry are currently recruiting for an electrically biased multi-skilled maintenance engineer to add to their team at their site based in Derbyshire. The successful maintenance engineer will enjoy working for a market leading, growing company that offers a very competitive basic salary and opportunities to develop your career.
Skills required for maintenance engineer:
- Maintenance engineer must be electrically biased and competent mechanically
- Maintenance engineer must hold a recognised engineer qualification
- Maintenance engineer must be willing to work occasional nights
- Maintenance engineer must come from a manufacturing background
- Maintenance engineer must have a hard-working attitude and be a team player
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Working for a market leading growing company
- Investment into the company as well as the candidate
- Very competitive basic salary
- Opportunities to develop and progress career
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, £37,000 OTE
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact George Marks at Pioneer Selection.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's