|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£40k - 43k per year + PENSION & OTHER BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Jamie Sharp|
|Job Published:||September 16, 2019 09:24|
Maintenance Engineer - Food Manufacturing
Salary: £40,000 - £43,000
One of the areas most flourishing food manufacturing companies are currently recruiting for a new maintenance engineer in the Wednesbury area. This business is based in the heart of the west Midlands and due to a recent increase in production, they have a need for another maintenance engineer to join their already well established team. The successful maintenance engineer will have the opportunity to develop and progress their career further by taking part in both internal & external training and taking on further responsibilities on the factory floor.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- Maintenance engineer must be multi-skilled - competent electrically & mechanically
- Electrical; Three Phase, star/ delta motors, invertors
- Mechanical; Hydraulics, pneumatics, belts, bearings and chains
- Maintenance Engineer must hold a relevant electrical qualification
- Previous experience within a manufacturing environment
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Working for a growing business
- Unlimited internal & external training on offer
- Further progression opportunities
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare and other benefits
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Jamie Sharp;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's