|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£33k per year|
|Contact Name:||Waheed Anjum|
|Job Published:||July 03, 2019 16:14|
Electrical Maintenance Engineer – Days position
We are currently looking for 3 multi skilled maintenance engineers to work in a large industrial production factory based in Wednesbury. The company is very well established with 20 sites currently in the UK and they aree expanding into Europe. The maintenance engineer will be involved in carriing out planned and reactive maintenance to production machinery and will be involved in both electrical and mechancial faults. The candidate must have a formal engineering qualification and ideally be electrical biased.
Skills required for the Electrical Maintenance Engineer:
- The Maintenance Engineer MUST have a electrical qualification
- Expeirence working in an industrial factory or environment
- Electrical Maintenance Experience on Motors, Drives, Sensors, Relays, Contactors, Fault finding
- Mechanical Maintenance Experience
- Steam or Boiler Experience would be advantageous
- Good Attitude and willing to learn
The Electrical Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Working for an industry leader and very secure company
- Career progression
- Technical Training on machinery
- External Training
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Training
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's