|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£34k - 41k per year|
|Contact Name:||Adem Halil|
|Job Published:||February 14, 2019 12:53|
Maintenance Engineer- DAYS
Salary: £34,000 - £41,000 + OT
Location: Sutton Green
My client is looking for an electrically biased maintenance engineer to work for a blue chip manufacturing company based in Surrey. The successful maintenance engineer will be joining a company that has just built a brand new site and are in the process of increasing its workforce. The successful maintenance engineer will be provided with tailor made inhouse training.
Skills required for the maintenance engineer:
- The successful maintenance engineer must have experience working in an industrial background.
- The successful maintenance engineer must be willing to go on call out once a month.
- The successful maintenance engineer must be multiskilled with an electrical bias.
- You will be need to be experienced with motors, relays and control panel repairs.
The maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- The successful candidate will be provided with additional courses.
- The successful candidate will be joining a company that offers a very lucrative overtime earnings.
- The successful candidate will be joining a company who offer an excellent private pension scheme.
- Benefits: Private pension, Healthcare, Days role, OTE= £45,000
Commutable: Guildford, Farnham, Farnborough, Aldershot, Chertsey.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Consultant Adem Halil at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's