|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£28k - 33k per year + Pension, Overtime,|
|Contact Name:||Glenn Hudson|
|Job Published:||January 09, 2019 16:32|
Multi skilled Maintenance Engineer (Electrical Bias) - FMCG
Salary: £28,000 - £33,000
Shift: 4 on 4 off (DnN)
Benefits: Pension, Overtime, Progression, Healtcare
We are currently looking for a multi- skilled maintenance engineer with either bias to work with a Blue Chip, food manufacturer based in the south-west. The multi-skilled maintenance engineer will benefit from joining a business built from a family run ethos that now has a massive financial backing and is known for investing in and developing its staff. The Maintenance Engineer will enjoy reeping the benefits that the company have recently invested millions of pounds into brand new production lines which gives the opportunity to learn new fully automated machinery. The Multi-Skilled Maintenance engineer will need to be truely multi-skilled and have a good understand across the board. The business has recently gone through expansion and brought in some fully automated equipment on new production lines. The Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer will develop new continuous improvement techniques and be put through extensive training.
Skills required for maintenance engineer:
- Electrical Maintenance Experience and a mechanical understanding.
- Previous Experience working within a fast paced manufacturing enviornment
- Knowledge and understanding of how PLC’s work and operate.
- Excellent Fault Finding Skills on a mixture of mechanical and electrical faults.
- Able to work a rotating days and nights shift pattern.
- Level 3 Qualification within engineering.
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Working for a fantastic company who will invest in training.
- Working within a forever growing business.
- Ability to move into controls once proven skills.
- Good opportunities for progression within the business.
Benefits: Pension, Overtime, Progression,
Commutable: Wadebridge, Rock, Bude, St Austell
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Glenn Hudson at Pioneer Selection.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's