|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£30k per year + Pension, Healthcare#|
|Contact Name:||Cameron Territt|
|Job Published:||January 09, 2019 10:52|
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
A fantastic opportunity has arisen working as a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer for a growing industrial manufacturing company. This company have recently doubled the size of the factory and invested heavily in new machinery. As a Multi-skilled maintenance engineer you will have the opportunity to work on state of the art machinery which will help bolster your career and develop technically. The maintenance engineer will be given a tailored training programme to allow them to progress in the best and quickest way.
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer:
- Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
- Must hold a relevant engineering qualification
- Ideally you would have worked within a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- Mechanical and electrical skills
- If you have experience of working on PLC’s (fault-finding) this would be a huge advantage
- The client are really looking for someone with the right work ethic and great attitude to working
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Fantastic training and development
- The opportunity to progress your career
- Investment in engineer
- Working on state of the art machinery
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare,
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Cameron Territt on 01134577832
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's