|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£30k - 32k per year + Training|
|Contact Name:||Courtney-Leigh Cox|
|Job Published:||January 08, 2019 12:31|
Maintenance Engineer – Days Position
If you are an Electrically Bias Maintenance Engineer an opportunity to join one the UK’s market leading distribution companies is now vacant. The successful Maintenance Engineer will be working for a continuously growing company that supply products worldwide. The successful Maintenance Engineer will be working an attractive day’s position, be offered continuous training and have the opportunity for career progression.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- The successful candidate for the Maintenance Engineer needs both Electrical and Mechanical skills: 3 phase, motors, relays, single phase, belts, bearings, chains
- To be considered for the Maintenance role any of Industrial background is looked at.
- To be considered for this position an Electrical Qualification is preferred
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- The successful Maintenance Engineer will be offered continuous training to improve skill set.
- Working a strictly days role: Monday – Friday.
- Working for a globally recognised rapidly growing company.
Commutable: Brentwood, Dagenham, Chelmsford, Enfield
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Courtney Cox at Pioneer Selection Ltd.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's