|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£35k - 37.5k per year + Pension|
|Contact Name:||Jamie Sharp|
|Job Published:||March 18, 2019 09:53|
Maintenance Engineer - DAYS ONLY!
Salary: £35,000 - £37,500
A fantastic days position has arisen for a maintenance engineer to join a one of the world's most reputable manufacturing companies. Because of substantial growth, the Corby site are in need for another maintenance engineer as they strive to compete with the market leaders within their sector. The current engineering team are reaping the benefits of the growth that is taking place, with substantial amounts of money currently being pumped into the engineering department, enabling the business purchase brand new machinery, increase salaries and ultimately, ensure a real 'feel good factor' within the vicinity. This role is a days only role, however, the more flexible a candidate is the better.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- Maintenance Engineer must hold a relevant electrical engineering qualification
- Previous experience of working within a factory would be beneficial but not a necessity
- Electrical - 3 phase, AC-DC invertor drives, star-delta motors, relays, contactors, control panels
- Mechanically - belts, bearings, chains
- Any PLC knowledge will help
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- DAYS ONLY - No nights!
- Established, world renowned business
- Further progression and development opportunities
- Financially strong department - constant improvements
- Fantastic salary and benefits package
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, £42k OTE
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Jamie Sharp on;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's