|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£43k - 48k per year + Pension|
|Contact Name:||Jamie Sharp|
|Job Published:||January 04, 2019 17:29|
Maintenance Engineer - FMCG
Salary: £43,000 - £48,000
My client, a well known food manufacturer based in Bow, East London, are currently recruiting for a number of candidates to join their expanding engineering team. They have recently won a major contract with a world renowned company to manufacture their newest brand over the next 5 years. This has meant the recent installation of 3 new production lines, as well as the re-vamp of a current line to ensure they can provide the right amount of products required. Now, they have a need to recruit 4 maintenance engineers, 2 team leaders and a days maintenance engineer to cover the extra workload. This company offers various routes to progress and develop internally, as well as offering the chance to attend external courses to assist in furthering your career.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer – FMCG:
· Maintenance Engineer must be electrically bias
· Maintenance Engineer must be competent mechanically
· Maintenance Engineer must hold a relevant electrical engineering qualification
· Maintenance Engineer must have at least be able to conduct basic fault finding on PLC's
· Maintenance Engineer will conduct planned & reactive maintenance
The Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer – FMCG will benefit from:
· Progression & development on offer
· Excellent salary and benefits package on offer
· Brand new production lines
· Growing business
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, £50,000 OTE
Commutable: Bow, Stratford, Walthamstow and Barking
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Jamie Sharp;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's