|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£42k per year|
|Contact Name:||William Downes|
|Job Published:||February 01, 2019 17:28|
Maintenance Engineer - NO NIGHTS
Location: Didcot, Oxfordshire
A globally recognised, market leading FMCG company has an opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer to join the team at their fully automated site in Oxfordshire. The successful Maintenance Engineer will be working on hi-tech, state-of-the-art equipment and will have the chance to develop their skills in a fast paced environment. The maintenance engineer will benefit from a personalised training programme. The company have recently made a huge investment into the site, meaning there is plenty of continuous improvement projects to get involved in. This is an opportunity not to be missed by any Maintenance Engineer.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- Multi-skilled – Electrical bias
- Industrial experience
- Mechanical skills: belts, pneumatics, hydraulics, motors, gearboxes
- Electrical skills: PLC fault finding, motors, sensors, 3-phase wiring, relays
- Engineering Qualification
- Experience working in a fast-paced factory environment
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Working for a market leader in the industry
- Generous Holiday Package
- Industry leading training programme
- Competitive Salary
- Personal development programme
- Intenal/External Training
Commutable: Didcot, Wallingford, Oxford, Reading
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact William Downes.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's