|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£35k per year + OTE = £35k - £40k|
|Contact Name:||Matthew Lye|
|Job Published:||January 07, 2019 09:17|
Location: Brighouse, West Yorkshire
An excellent opportunity has now arisen with a leading manufacturer within the packaging industry for a strong multi skilled maintenance engineer with electrical bias. The business has been established for over 100 years and are growing year on year and are now ready to take an additional maintenance engineer to meet production demands. With the continued growth of the business, they have now invested in lots of new machinery meaning the new maintenance engineer will get the chance to learn new skills to work on this machinery.
Skills required for maintenance engineer:
- Multi Skilled Engineer
- Electrical Engineering Qualification
- Electrical Bias maintenance engineer
- Maintenance engineer from Manufacturing/ Packaging Background
- Basic PLC Fault Finding Beneficial
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Training and Development for maintenance engineer
- New Machinery investment for engineering department
- Career Stability for all engineer
- Developing of New Skills for maintenance engineers
- Good career opportunities in engineering team
Benefits: Pension Scheme
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Matthew Lye at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's