|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£35k per year|
|Contact Name:||Adem Halil|
|Job Published:||December 21, 2018 15:00|
Maintenance Engineer – Days
I am currently recruiting for an industrial manufacturer in the Maidstone area. My client is looking for a Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer, ideally with an electrical bias, The right candidate will benefit from in house machinery training and the chance to be put on additional courses. The successful Maintenance Engineer will be stepping into a company with lots of progression opportunities.
Skills acquired to be a Maintenance Engineer:
- The successful maintenance engineer will need to be Multi-skilled with an electrical bias.
- The successful Maintenance Engineer will need to have an engineering qualification.
- The successful Maintenance Engineer will need to be able to do planned and reactive maintenance on mechanical and electrical equipment.
- The right candidate will need to have had prior experience working on heavy industrial machinery.
- The Maintenance Engineer will need to have had previous experience working in an industrial background.
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from working in a company that can offer in house machinery training and the chance to be put on additional qualification courses.
- The Maintenance Engineer will get the chance to work for a leading manufacturer in its industry.
- The right Maintenance Engineer will benefit from receiving private healthcare.
- The successful Maintenance Engineer will have the chance of progression.
Benefits: Days, Healthcare, £35,000.00 + OT, training.
Commutable: Rochester, Aylesham, Yalding.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Adem Halil at Pioneer Selection.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's