Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
|Job Title:||Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£40k per year + TBC|
|Contact Name:||Cameron Territt|
|Job Published:||March 26, 2019 09:37|
Maintenance Engineer - Electrical
Salary: £38,000 - £40,000
A fantastic opportunity has arien for a strong multi-skilled maintenance engineer to john a rapdily growing family business. The company are a very large FMCG business who pride themselevs on the products they produce.They are always looking at ways that they can grow their business and produce more fantastic products. They offer an excellent training and development programme for engineers coming into the business. This role is a fantastic opportunity for a maintenance engineer to join a company where they can really develop themselves.
Skills required for maintenance engineer:
- Electrical Maintenance engineer
- Pre-planned/ reactive maintenance/continuous improvement/project work
- Mechanical Skills
- Experience in FMCG
- Ability to analyse and solve problems methodically
- A positive and proactive approach
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Attractive Package
- Excellent Training and Development programme
- State of the art machinery
- Investment in the engineering department
- Good career progression path for engineers
- Family owned business
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, £42,000
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Cameron Territt at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's