|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£40k per year|
|Contact Name:||William Downes|
|Job Published:||December 12, 2018 09:30|
Maintenance Engineer – DAYS
Location: Rochester, Kent
A market -leading, heavy industrial manufacturing company are recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer to join the team at their flagship site in Kent. The company have sites all over the UK, and the Maintenance Engineer will be working for a globally recognised company, with a presence in a number of countries. The successful maintenance engineer will benefit from an industry leading training programme on bespoke machinery, and will have a chance to really develop their skill set. The company have some huge expansion projects coming up in 2019, and are looking to increase their market share over the next couple of years. These are exciting times for a maintenance engineer to join a thriving and aspirational company.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- Multi-skilled – either bias
- Industrial experience (preferably manufacturing background)
- Mechanical skills: belts, pneumatics, hydraulics, motors, gearboxes
- Electrical skills: motors, 3-phase, PLC's, relays
- Engineering Qualification
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Working for a market leader in the industry
- Generous Holiday Package
- Industry leading training programme
- Competitive Salary
- Personal development programme
- Intenal/External Training
Commutable: Rochester, Chatham, Gravesend, Dartford
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact William Downes.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's